Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I had a grand idea to get the kids in their Valentine's gear and take some pics instead of trying to rush it the actual day, for some reason I decided to try this solo!  It required some serious bribery, but I love what I got (not necessarily the background, but it's give and take these days)!  What was the bribery you ask?  Well, it was after nap and I needed Cooper to change outfits completely...so for outfit change and hair fix, it was fruit snacks.  To smile and cooperate with sis for pictures=one girl scout cookie.  I know this is ridiculous and I rarely bribe, but I was desperate!  And guess what, it worked!

 Happy Valentine's Day from Cooper and Laney!
 sweet kisses!
 this just makes me laugh!
 She is throwing herself back to see Cooper
 our little gymnast...all to see her big brother!
 oh my gosh, when did he get so grown up!  like that heart wall we created together?  there is a mini one in laner's room.
Happy 1st Valentine's Day Laney Faith!


And, at 11:30pm the night before Valentine's Day I finished Cooper's Valentine's for his class.  Oh, when will I ever stop procrastinating???  Let me answer that...never :), I work best under pressure.
 I have Pinterest to thank/blame for these!  They were fun and easy, brings me back to my days of teaching and fun holiday crafts.  I am sure the 2 year olds will totally get/appreciate it...ha!

Not to be outdone by her big brother, Laney had a little something for her special Valentine, Matt :)

Hope everyone feels extra loved today!


4 comments:

  1. I love these pictures!! Coop is getting so old :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are your kiddos so darn cute!!?!? Oh, yeah ... look at their parents :)
    love, Love, LOVE the water bottles & straws! One of my kids passed out NutriGrain bars today, which I thought was a great idea! Where did you get your straws, because I might have to steal this idea for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute... the bag of goldfish, for matt, was eaten by meghan before we even got home from preschool =) AND right when we did get home from preschool i told them "ya'll can pick only ONE valentine to have now" and tom said "the water bottle mommie!"

    ReplyDelete